The Vampire Empire Series



Book #1 | White Devil

“There are no dark princes 
that will sweep you off your feet
into an eternal world in this land, 
but their looks sure can drive the mortals mad. 
Care to take a bite, dear?”


─ Amethyst zi Britannia




Book #2 | Red Roots

“It is not that I love her despite being my sister, 
but I love her because she is my sister. 
This forbidden love goes way back 
through the ancient roots of time. 
Would you like a taste?”

─ Altore zi Britannia



Book #3 | Black Snow

“You think you know immortality, 
but today is just the beginning of forever. 
Come to my chamber and I shall show you 
what this world is exactly made of.”


─ Vallénce zi Britannia


Basic Info
Word count: 20,000 | 2 chapter per month
Language: English
ASIN: B00ZARYR1G | B00ZDBH8YC | B00ZCJA8Z6
Status: White Devil ─ Completed | Red Roots ─ Completed | Black Snow ─ Ongoing
Theme: Paranormal, Action, Science Fiction, Gore

Ready to subscribe? Click the pink button below.

   Subscribe   

Reviews
Interesting story about vampire.” ─ @lunatears
I don't know why whenever I read something about vampire, it makes my heart beats faster than usual. I love vampire story. This story touches my heart. Definitely I will read all this story. Fabulous!” @AnSakata
Magnificently heart-breaking.” @HotHotSummer
I love how intriguing and well written this book is. Thank you for treating me with such a wonderful book!” ─ @VioletAngelPrincess
“This is soo good. Love it!” ─ @anna1999le

back to HOME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coven | Underworld

My Goddess