My Goddess


My Goddesss
A young goddess is sent to the mortal world as a punishment. She must live like a human and preserve her identity while attending a school for the gifted. In order to complete her punishment, she must choose one of the boys prepared by the gods to be her husband. There is the hot-headed one; the glassed, intelligent type; the innocent and cute, but actually a sadist type; the big and shy one;.… or her ex-mentor (clumsy yet kind hearted)? Who will she choose?
Basic Info
Word count: 20,000 | 5 chapter per month
Language: English
Status: Coming Soon
Theme: Fantasy, School Life

   Subscribe   

Reviews
I'm really excited to read more :) I especially like the fact that it's fantasy ❤” ─ @KikiEmin
I want to be good in writing just like you ma'am, and I excited for the updates. Hope you have a lot of readers.” ─ @Suketchi


back to HOME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coven | Underworld